baby growth

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Passport photo

This morning, Mama changed me into a nice graffi tee...and made me smile to a camera....
after a long while........

mama : cayden.....mama is very tired.....can you please please please smile to the camera ? see this is your fav elmo......see...elmo smiling to you.....!!!!

Me: mama......i am also very tired.......see....i am yawning already.....and i already had a long conversation with elmo....he is getting sick of me.......























Can somebody tell my mama which picture is the best for my passport photo......though i think all are nice...haha.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! You have migrated!

The one in the 4th row 1st column is cute!

12:09 AM  
Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Wow...it's really tough...

I need to get a passport done for Ethyl, but never dare take the camera cos i know for sure she would be turning everywhere...

Good effort!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home