baby growth

Friday, November 11, 2005

Sydney Trip - Day 0

Mama :

I am really busy today. I was in the office for the first half of the day and taking the other half as day off....but I ended up leaving the office at about 2 pm. Gosh !!! I had to rush to pick up Cayden and do last minute checking and packing. Joash was still working when I reached home at 3 plus.

At about 5pm, we took a cab to the airport. Cayden slept in the cab cos he did not sleep for the whole day. We checked in, had a quick dinner and went to do some tax free shopping for Lydon.

Cayden was smiling to everyone....and I mean EVERYONE.....he smiled to the customs office who was checking our passport. He smiled and played peek a boo with the sales lady selling perfume. I was carrying him, and there were so many salegirls surrounding us playing with him.....but how come we din have any discount for the perfume ?!


We boarded the aircraft, there were 4 babies on board. There were a 8 months old aussie girl – Miranda, a 5 months old indo boy – cannot remember his name and sitting beside us is a 2 months old French girl – Mie.

Dun ask me how I know all these babies on board....hahaa......the mummies and daddies just came up and say hi......and have their babies say hi too....it was fun !

Mie and her parents were sitting beside us. When we were reaching Sydney, both Mie and Cayden woke up....and Cayden wanted to hold Mie's hand.....Mie is really a pretty girl. She has got long eyes lashes, big brown eyes and long fingers.......Cayden does have good taste !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home