baby growth

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Day in the infantcare.....

I overslept today. It is my first day in the infantcare......Mama got to wake me up and change my diaper and out of my PJ.....but i am still sleepy.........zzzz.......yawn....

When Mama was changing my diapers, I pee-ed at her...hahaha....I did not do it on purpose.....IT JUST HAPPENED.....:P



When I reached the infantcare, I saw the standing bar and the training stairs.......WOW....I have to try it ....they look so fun !!!! "MAMAMA.....dun walk away...!!! I want to play !!!"

I had so much fun in the infantcare, I din really want to go home. Mama was stretching her arms out to want to carry me....but i just look at Mama...and then at the playground.......Mama.....I want to play .....I dun want to go home yet !!!

Teacher Violet told Mama that I am treating the infantcare like my playground, crawling in and out of the house, onto the grass, into the sandpit......and I actually pushed my friend around in a chu chu train !!!

Hmm....I am looking forward to tomorrow !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home