baby growth

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The whole world revolves around Cayden and his papa.....Thanks Goodness !!!

Mama :

Recently, Cayden has been extra sticky to his father. Whenever, his father walks out of the bedroom, Cayden will scream and run after his father. He wants to follow wherever his father goes.

 

It is more evident when Joash goes out of the house to throw trash. Cayden will cry and run to the door and tries to bang the door down. Quite heart-wenching to see such pitiful sight.


 

But, on the other hand, I get new sense of freedom. I can just walk all over the house without a little kiddo shadowing and spying on me......yipee !!! I am enjoying while it lasts !

Cayden's new trick : He will put both his hands on his nose and tips his head backwards, pretending to sneeze, when I said "A-tis-choooo". Hilarious to watch ! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home