baby growth

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mister Drama Mama...

See all those balls in the background ?

We were at the Hong Kah Community Center, supporting my sister's youth cum children's day event. Cayden was in the middle of the field full of all these balls. He held on to one ball and attempted to kick another one. He had so much fun that he practically ignored us when we called out to him, saying that we were going home.

I made a bet with Joash. I bet that Cayden will not walk to us unless we scoop him up forcefully from the mass of balls.

So....I was wrong....Joash called him a few times...and he ran to us happily.....do you know why ? See the Yakult bottle in Joash's hand.........rascal !!! make me lose my bet !

 

Ya...he finished his drink, he had his fun.....he is tired now...and wants to be out of his car-seat ........
 

Drama !!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home