baby growth

Monday, November 14, 2005

Sydney Trip - Day 4

Mama :
Today is my first day of work in the Australia office. Joash and Cayden will be alone in the apartment....hmmm......crossing all my fingers and toes that the two boys will be fine.

I simply love working in Australia because I get to go home at 5 sharp. So at 5 plus pm, I booked a taxi home......and when I reached home.....Cayden was dozing off while Joash was feeding him milk.

Joash told me that Cayden had just cried himself to sleep...because he bumped his head on the metal piece which separate the toilet tiles and the carpet flooring. Poor boy !!!

I can see two abrasive cuts on his right forehead and a slight bump. Then he opened his eyes and realized that I am home. He gave me this bright and sweetest smile I have ever seen......that is priceless !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home