baby growth

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HFMD

Mama :

I take back my words !!! I am soo worried now.....he is not eating nor drinking. Whatever little bit he manage to eat, he will vomit it out within an hour .....

I tried fresh milk, ice-cream, jelly, juice...whatever.....he is not eating anything and keep pointing at his mouth to tell me that he is painful at the throat. He woke up every 2 hours at night, crying cos he was hungry and wanted milk....but once he started to drink he would cry again cos the sore throat is causing him so much pain.

He hates taking medicine. I had got no choice but to force-feed him. He was crying so hard and was so angry with me that he din want me to carry him after that. He push my hands away.....I felt so sad ! Wanted to cry but have to control myself cos certain things need to be done (like feeding medicine).....

And one thing for sure, i have a cry baby in my arms.

Old MacDonald has a farm, E-Ya E-Ya E-YA Oooooo....
and on his farm there is a Cayden, E-Ya E-Ya E-YA Oooooo....
and a cry cry here, cry cry there, cry here, cry there, cry cry everywhere......
Old MacDonald has a farm, E-Ya E-Ya E-YA Oooooo....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Cayden
Hope u r better now... :)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home