baby growth

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ribena Buddy....

Mama :

Do you guys remember the commercial from Ribena from ages ago....(when I was still a little kid).....

Two kids sitting back to back under a tree with school as the background.....
The girl is drinking ribena from her water bottle....
The boy was curious and ask the girl

Boy : " what are you drinking ?"
Girl : "Ribena...my mum said it is good for you "
Boy : "Can I have some?"
Girl : "Yes, but not too much"


Somehow, this pic reminded me instantly of this commercial ....



PS : For those who have no idea what I am talking about.....it is cos you are not as wise (old) as me....:P Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't get over how baby-ish ignatius' proportions are compared to cayden. Cayden looks longish and Ignatius is still dumpy!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home