baby growth

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Birthdays !

Today is Papa's and Gong Gong's Birthday !

We had lunch at Secret Recipes. Papa had his fav stew lamb although I finished half of his bread....haha...yum yum....

Mama wanted to go Baker's Inn to have some desserts. But somehow, we ended up in Centerpoint. There was a M&M show featuring 5 M&M dancing and singing. They really looked very weird !!!



Papa told me that he was really proud of mama.....because, they walked out of centrepoint with nothing but just a can of drink !

Gong Gong's birthday dinner was at this restaurant which he went to for his birthday last year. Last year, I was still in my Mama's tummy and this year, I have my own high chair.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M&M comes in 5 colors... did someone ate the last one?

2:27 PM  
Blogger phantominecat said...

hahhaa.....you are pretty good with M&M.....

I think I might have overlooked ! Immpossible though...they are so big !!!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't mention what i was busy with throughout the entire dinner...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home