baby growth

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sydney Trip - Day 8

Mama:
The boys were still sleeping when I left the apartment this morning. Very Relaxed.....hmm....I wish I am still sleeping too....

Lorri picked us up for dinner. We planned to go Bankstown for Vietnamese pho tonight. I invited Trevor to come along and Lorri had another fren, Konni as well. We were waiting for Trevor at the train station. I noticed two guys walking suspiciously near to Joash. Instinctively, I pulled the haversack away from the two guys. One of them shouted at me : "Cool it, man.... " Hmm....i still think that they were trying to pick pocket...Joash was a easy target because he was carrying Cayden in front and also the haversack at the back.

After the pho dinner, Lorri drove us down to Italian Forum. This place is nice. We had coffee and cakes at a restaurant, chatting away with the live band playing Jazz music in the middle of the courtyard....BLISS.....






Lorri and Trevor had finally met up....hahhaa...couple of years back, I got something for Trevor from Shanghai and asked Lorri to pass it to him in Sydney. But, due to some unforseen circumstances, they never get to meet up.....and this time round, when we all finally had dinner together, Trevor and Konni actaully knew each other but lost contact.....hahhaa....Life is weird isn't .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home