baby growth

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Teary Thursday

Managed to have a webcam conference with Joash and the mic is working too. Cayden was very excited to see his father after a long time. He sat in front of me and kept calling papa...papa......It sounded so sweet and so crisp.

And as it was the first day of CC after the long holidays, I told him that I am going to change him into CC uniforms. He stared at me and said :"no no no there there" and pushed my hands away and kept telling me "there there". He was trying to ask me to go "there", meaning, go away...hahahahahaa.....
(BTW, Joash was on the webcam "helping" to pacify Cayden).

After the longest time, when we were all ready to go, I told Cayden to say bye bye to Joash. He got really upset and immediately went to my laptop and frantically trying to "touch" him and kept crying "no no no papa papa" He got this desperate look in his eyes when he tried to stop his papa from going away.

It was so heart-wenching..........

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I could only tell him:" Papa is going to have his dinner. We go downstairs and eat our breakfast oki?" Thankfully, he nodded his head.

Children are masters of adaptation. They are usually far more adaptable than adults.

I strongly believe in it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home