baby growth

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rummy Tummy at a PC show

Papa wanted to buy a new laptop and as it is the last day of the PC show, Mama decided that we shall go there as early as possible to avoid the crowd. The PC show starts at 11am....and we arrived at 10:30am....and gosh.....!!!! there were alot of people standing outside waiting for the doors to open !!! It was so crowded that from where we were standing, we cannot even see the doors.....

I got this from a pretty lady when we walked past her booth. So sweet of her.....i gave a more than a few blow kisses....she looked so thrilled.......women are so easy to please....papa..you should learn a few things from me....

I fell asleep halfway thru the show....so boring.........can't wait to go Sentosa in the afternoon with my friends........but mama said i cannot go cos i had diarrhae....sobs...sobs...I only soiled my diapers 4 times in the morning....that's not alot .....:(

In the end, we ended up at Grandma's cos Papa wanted to setup the projector for World Cup........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home